|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.12 [ 23 October 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.12 was released and it adds improved scheduling algorithm
for better handling time savings date change.
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.4 [ 17 October 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.4 adds :
- improved scanning algorithm
- better handling of metadata for folder templates
- extended possibility to configure Decklink cards like Duo2, Quad2 and 8K Pro
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.0 [ 8 October 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.0 adds the possibility to use a module for "advanced audio" options.
The module allows you to :
- set up to 16 audio output channels
- apply real-time audio loudness normalization
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.1.12 [ 18 September 2019 ]|
Twitter to Text application was updated, now supports long messages.
The LiveManager functionality was extended to manage the text files ( enable/disable/edit/delete ) and show the onair messages.
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.11 [ 9 September 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.11 implement saving files with short names.
In case that there is a conflict name, in order avoid deleting the existing file, the recorded file will be saved as :
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.4 [ 4 September 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.4 adds support for nVidia cards to be used for RTMP web streaming.
The supported resolutions covers 4K, HD, SD and lower (up to 360 x 288).
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.6 [ 20 August 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.6 adds :
- improved memory allocator allowing setting delays over 1 minute
- indicators that displays the necessary amount of RAM memory required for a certain delay time
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.5 [ 9 August 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.5 adds :
- better support for DeltaCast cards with bypass relay
- the watermark of the demo version was made less intrusive
- improved preview of the blurring area selected with the mouse or touch-screen
- fix for preview of the opacity area selected in preview for 720p video modes
- support for Windows Server 2016
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.1 [ 6 August 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.1 adds a keyer feature that allow superimposing the graphics generated by MagicSoft CG
over the playout content (live or played files).
It is now possible to have the Playout and CG running on the same computer without needing a hardware keyer.
MagicSoft Playout keyer works for all resolutions, from SD to 4K.
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.1.7 [ 6 August 2019 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.1.7 adds support for NDI output and sharing render buffer with MagicSoft Playout.|
|MagicSoft Streamer ver 2.1.1 [ 19 July 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Streamer ver 2.1.1 improves support for RTMP web streaming by enhancing the quality for the video encoding.
The same quality can be achieved now for a bandwidth reduced by 30% (and the requirements for PC resources remains the same).
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.2.2 [ 16 July 2019 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.2.2 adds support for RTMP web streaming with resolutions ranging from 4K to 360 x 288|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8 [ 4 July 2019 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8 was released and it adds new features :
- support for 4K video modes
- support for latest Decklink and Intensity drivers
- on the fly lossless compression of the textures
- Manager application with watch-dog and email reporting
- possibility to play a wide variety of codecs and containers ( like H264, Quicktime png or tga with alpha etc )
- application is now 64 bit
- lower CPU consumption for live capturing
- improved "2D text fit" feature for Arabic text
- implemented "text justify" as an option for text fit feature.You can use the option to use justify only if the text length exceeding a certain perchance of the row length
- possibility to adjust the distance between rows of text
- implemented a new blending mode that improves the look of the highly transparent pictures / rectangles and eliminates the black contour of the white text ( the old mode is preserved for compatibility reasons and the selection can be made from Video setup dialog )
- improved preview dialog of the image selection
- improved user interface for PC monitors with lower resolutions
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.8 [ 10 June 2019 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.8 adds support for counters to be displayed in a custom window.|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.5 [ 27 May 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.5 was released and it adds :
- support for NDI input ( YUV 4:2:2 and RGBA with optional low-bandwidth )
- support for additional NDI output ( as YUV 4:2:2 with optional low-bandwidth )
- NDI is available for all 4 live inputs and all 4 outputs
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.9 [ 10 May 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.9
- improvement of the string parsing engine to handle the situation when the file name contains not eligible characters (like ":" or TAB) so those characters will be replaced by underline "_"
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7 [ 7 May 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7 was released and it adds some great new features :
- possibility to have up to 4 channels per computer
- possibility to have up to 4 Live inputs
- new video modes :
1080p23.98 / 1080p24 / 1080p25 / 1080p29.97 /1080p30 / 1080p50 /1080p59.94 /1080p60 /
4K 23.98 / 4K 24 / 4K 25 / 4K 29.97 /4K 30 / 4K 50 /4K 59.94 /4K 60
- automatically resize, match aspect ratio and transcode the media files and the live inputs to match the output
- new codecs built-in
H264 AVC Intra 50 and AVC Intra 100 .mxf
H264 8 bit and 10 bit .mp4 / .mov / .avi / .mkv and transport stream ( 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 )
HEVC 8 bit and 10 bit .mp4 / .mov / .avi / .mkv and transport stream ( 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 )
XdCAM 35 and XdCAM 50 .mov and mxf
DNxHD 8 bit and 10 bit .mov and .mxf
DNxHR .mov and .mxf
Mpeg2 program stream and transport stream ( 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 )
DV .avi /.mov /.mxf and rawDV
DVCPRO .avi and .mov
DVCPRO HD .mov
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.0 [ 4 March 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.0
- improves the compatibility with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- adds support for USB sound monitoring devices
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.7 [ 12 Dec 2018 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.7
- improves the management of the setups involving multiple DeckLink Duo 2 or multiple DeckLink Quad 2 cards