|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.17 [ 25 Mar 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.15 was released and it adds an improved UDP workflow that
allows working with corrupted live streams.
It can deal with loss of sync and/or shifted audio / video timestamps.
|MagicSoft MultiViewer ver 1.1.7 [ 24 Mar 2021 ]|
MagicSoft MultiViwer ver 1.1.7 was released as free software.
It adds an improved UDP workflow that can receive and process corrupted H264 , HEVC and Mpeg2 streams.
The new workflow can deal with streams having problems like loss of sync and/or shifted audio / video timestamps.
|MagicSoft MultiViewer ver 1.1.3 [ 10 Mar 2021 ]|
MagicSoft MultiViwer was released as free software.
It allows you to monitor SD /HD /4K signals from Decklink, NDI and UDP sources and
up to 16 channels of audio.
MagicSoft MultiViwer can display alarms for the following situations :
- signal lost
- image freeze
- image black level
- image white level
The installer also contains tools for creating, editing and managing different layouts.
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.15 [ 10 Mar 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.15 was released and it adds better support for the following languages :
Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish and Thai
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.5 [ 15 Feb 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.5 was released was released and it adds a new module for
on-the-fly transcoding between video formats.
This allows you to record any incoming signal into the video format of your TV station.
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.10 [ 11 Feb 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.10 was released and it adds better interlacing detection for media files.
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.4.3 [ 10 Feb 2021 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8.4.3 was released and it adds improved GPU compression for graphics and additional logging.
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.4.2 [ 2 Feb 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.4.2 was released and it adds a new ProRes encoder
that's 20-30% faster that the previous one for all progressive and interlaced video modes ( SD / HD / 4K ) and
all the supported profiles ( Proxy / LT / Normal / HQ )
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.4.1 [ 28 Jan 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.4.1 was released and it adds a new ProRes encoder
that's 20-30% faster that the previous one for all progressive video modes ( 720p 1080p 4K ) and
all the supported profiles ( Proxy / LT / Normal / HQ )
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.4 [ 27 Jan 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.4 was released and it adds support for encoding with ATI gpu cards
for all progressive video modes ( 720p 1080p 4K ).
The encoding works for H264 and HEVC codecs.
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.4.1 [ 14 Jan 2021 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8.4.1 was released and it adds
- new program for compressing the graphics
- improved queue for processing operations like adding and deleting the items and projects
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.8 [ 13 Jan 2021 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.5 was released and it adds and it adds:
- extended logging
- possibility to send warning email when RAM memory consumption increases over 80%
- improved decoding for still images
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.4.0 [ 18 Nov 2020 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8.4.0 was released and it adds improved algorithm for lossless, on the fly compression
( for storing the graphics into the GPU memory ).
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.5 [ 16 Nov 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.5 was released and it adds improved handling of the incoming live streams and
better Portuguese translation.
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.4.1 [ 4 Nov 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.4.1 was released and it adds support Decklink full duplex cards and
new RAM memory allocator for delays over 3 minutes
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.3.2 [ 3 Nov 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.3.2 was released and it adds it adds support for
recording HEVC 10 bit with nVidia cards as mov, mp4, mkv and ts
The supported video modes are 720p, 1080p and 4K.
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.21 [ 2 Nov 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.21 was released and it adds extended logging functionality.|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.3 [ 5 Oct 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.3 was released and it adds improved watch-dog and logging functionality :
- re-scanning algorithm
- trimming IN and OUT points for clips with variable framerate
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.19 [ 1 Oct 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.19 was released and it adds improved watch-dog and logging functionality.|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.1 [ 1 Oct 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.7.1 was released and it adds improved watch-dog and logging functionality.|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.1.2 [ 1 Oct 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.1.2 was released and it adds improved watch-dog and logging functionality.|
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.3.0 [ 23 Sept 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.3.0 was released and it adds support for "Deltacast Delta HD 11" cards (that has by-pass relay).|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.4 [ 16 Sept 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.4 was released and it fixes the problem caused by switching from UDP and NDI to Decklink
as source of live signal
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.3 [ 7 Sept 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.3 was released and it adds Mpeg2 UDP output for SD, HD720p and HD1080i modes.
H264 UDP works for the all video modes (SD to 4k).
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.1.1 [ 29 July 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.1.1 was released and it adds support for latest AJA drivers and pass-thru option|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.18 [ 28 July 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.18 was released and it adds improvements for on-the-fly compression of the graphics.|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.2 [ 27 July 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.2 was released and it adds additional settings for parsing the AsRun logs|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.1 [ 22 July 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6.1 was released and it adds the possibility to have UDP streams as live sources.|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.6 [ 12 July 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 7.6 was released having a new streaming engine.
The supported resolutions are :
SD / HD 720p / HD1080i / HD 1080p / 4K ( from 23.98 to 60 fps )
The supported streaming protocols :
- RTMP ( YouTube /Wowza /Dacast etc )
- RTMPS ( ex : FaceBook )
- UDP ( unicast and multicast using H264 with AAC, AC3 or MP2)
There is also support for CPU or nVidia acceleration.
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.1 [ 24 June 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.1 was released and it adds additional options for naming the files
(pruning separators when file prefix and/or suffix are empty)
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.17 [ 19 June 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.17 was released and it adds a better management of NDI live inputs.|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.8 [ 15 June 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.8 was released and it fixes issues for time-code and 4K ProRes recording|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.5 [ 03 June 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.5 was released and it fixes field order when up-converting from NTSC to HD 1080 / 59.94i|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.4 [ 14 May 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.4 was released and it adds a better buffering when capturing 4K 8 bit at rates of 50, 59.94 and 60 fps|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.3 [ 6 May 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.3 was released and it adds a much faster network scanning for detecting NDI streams|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 3.0.2 [ 4 May 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 3 was released and it adds several new features :
- support for NDI inputs (both YUV and RGBA modes are supported)
- possibility to set a workflow for capturing on 8 bit or 10 bit for the incoming video
- a lower CPU and RAM bandwidth consumption are archived for a 8 bit capturing workflow
- using an intermediary storage buffer to overcome the storage problems encountered when using an over-the-network storage
- added indicators into the user interface for the level of input buffer and storage buffer
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.16 [ 27 April 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.16 fixes some initialization issues of live input when NDI was disabled from user interface|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.9 [ 16 April 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.9 was released and it was updated to the latest NDI SDK|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.15 [ 1 April 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.15 was released after updating to the latest NDI SDK|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.6 [ 2 March 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.6 was released and it adds a conformance recorder module that can work with two profiles simultaneously.|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.12 [ 27 February 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.12 was released and fixes the problem caused by saving illegal formatting characters into a .xml project|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.2 and MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.11 [ 10 February 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.2 and MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.11 was released and
it adds the possibility to display subtitles with CG by superimposing the text over video.
The subtitles can have between 1 and 3 rows supporting auto-fit and UNICODE
( choosing a specific language encoding for ANSI text is also supported ).
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.1 [ 28 January 2020 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.5.1 was released and it adds the possibility to introduce still images in playlist.
You can configure the duration associated to the pictures and you can resize the pictures similar to other video materials.
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.12 [ 22 January 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.12 was released and it adds the possibility to assign colors to playlist entries ( related to program type and parental rating ).|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.3.2 [ 10 January 2020 ]|
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.3.2 was released and it fixes the problem of deleting the old media files when the recordings are set to be stored in daily created sub-folders|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.10 [ 12 December 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.10 was released and it adds :
-improved algorithm for assigning and calculating the duration of Live input entries
-support for importing playlists made on other databases (with different GUID identifier)
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.3.0 [ 11 December 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.3.0 was released and it adds improved segmentation algorithm
for better handling continuous recording ( 24/7/365 ).
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.0 [ 11 November 2019 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8.3.0 adds support for up to 4 inputs
and each input can be configured to work with a Decklink card or with a NDI stream.
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.2.3 [ 5 November 2019 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8.2.3 adds :
- NDI input and output for all video modes
- improved performance in 4K video modes for "picture in picture" when using Decklink or NDI as input
- improved management of the projects in CG server
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.7 [ 4 November 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.7 adds :
- a new algorithm for calculating the elapsed time of a trimmed clip
- option to replace a playlist entry with a clip having the same name
( right-click on the clip and choose the corresponding entry from menu )
- option to insert clips that will be available at a later time (by inserting list containing the name of the clips)
- a new algorithm for prioritizing the analyze of the selected clip
- a new algorithm for checking the availability of the selected clip
- option to reset the grid columns settings (from program menu, Edit -> Reset Grid Layout)
- option to change the color text and background of the grid (from program menu, Configuration-> Settings -> Colors)
- a new algorithm for extending the functionality of the folder templates to Playlist Editor
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.12 [ 23 October 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.12 was released and it adds improved scheduling algorithm
for better handling time savings date change.
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.4 [ 17 October 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.4 adds :
- improved scanning algorithm
- better handling of metadata for folder templates
- extended possibility to configure Decklink cards like Duo2, Quad2 and 8K Pro
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.0 [ 8 October 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.4.0 adds the possibility to use a module for "advanced audio" options.
The module allows you to :
- set up to 16 audio output channels
- apply real-time audio loudness normalization
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.1.12 [ 18 September 2019 ]|
Twitter to Text application was updated, now supports long messages.
The LiveManager functionality was extended to manage the text files ( enable/disable/edit/delete ) and show the onair messages.
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.11 [ 9 September 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.11 implement saving files with short names.
In case that there is a conflict name, in order avoid deleting the existing file, the recorded file will be saved as :
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.4 [ 4 September 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.4 adds support for nVidia cards to be used for RTMP web streaming.
The supported resolutions covers 4K, HD, SD and lower (up to 360 x 288).
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.6 [ 20 August 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.6 adds :
- improved memory allocator allowing setting delays over 1 minute
- indicators that displays the necessary amount of RAM memory required for a certain delay time
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.5 [ 9 August 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.5 adds :
- better support for DeltaCast cards with bypass relay
- the watermark of the demo version was made less intrusive
- improved preview of the blurring area selected with the mouse or touch-screen
- fix for preview of the opacity area selected in preview for 720p video modes
- support for Windows Server 2016
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.1 [ 6 August 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.3.1 adds a keyer feature that allow superimposing the graphics generated by MagicSoft CG
over the playout content (live or played files).
It is now possible to have the Playout and CG running on the same computer without needing a hardware keyer.
MagicSoft Playout keyer works for all resolutions, from SD to 4K.
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.1.7 [ 6 August 2019 ]|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8.1.7 adds support for NDI output and sharing render buffer with MagicSoft Playout.|
|MagicSoft Streamer ver 2.1.1 [ 19 July 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Streamer ver 2.1.1 improves support for RTMP web streaming by enhancing the quality for the video encoding.
The same quality can be achieved now for a bandwidth reduced by 30% (and the requirements for PC resources remains the same).
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.2.2 [ 16 July 2019 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.2.2 adds support for RTMP web streaming with resolutions ranging from 4K to 360 x 288|
|MagicSoft CG ver 8 [ 4 July 2019 ]|
MagicSoft CG ver 8 was released and it adds new features :
- support for 4K video modes
- support for latest Decklink and Intensity drivers
- on the fly lossless compression of the textures
- Manager application with watch-dog and email reporting
- possibility to play a wide variety of codecs and containers ( like H264, Quicktime png or tga with alpha etc )
- application is now 64 bit
- lower CPU consumption for live capturing
- improved "2D text fit" feature for Arabic text
- implemented "text justify" as an option for text fit feature.You can use the option to use justify only if the text length exceeding a certain perchance of the row length
- possibility to adjust the distance between rows of text
- implemented a new blending mode that improves the look of the highly transparent pictures / rectangles and eliminates the black contour of the white text ( the old mode is preserved for compatibility reasons and the selection can be made from Video setup dialog )
- improved preview dialog of the image selection
- improved user interface for PC monitors with lower resolutions
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.8 [ 10 June 2019 ]|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.8 adds support for counters to be displayed in a custom window.|
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.5 [ 27 May 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7.1.5 was released and it adds :
- support for NDI input ( YUV 4:2:2 and RGBA with optional low-bandwidth )
- support for additional NDI output ( as YUV 4:2:2 with optional low-bandwidth )
- NDI is available for all 4 live inputs and all 4 outputs
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.9 [ 10 May 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.9
- improvement of the string parsing engine to handle the situation when the file name contains not eligible characters (like ":" or TAB) so those characters will be replaced by underline "_"
|MagicSoft Playout ver 7 [ 7 May 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Playout ver 7 was released and it adds some great new features :
- possibility to have up to 4 channels per computer
- possibility to have up to 4 Live inputs
- new video modes :
1080p23.98 / 1080p24 / 1080p25 / 1080p29.97 /1080p30 / 1080p50 /1080p59.94 /1080p60 /
4K 23.98 / 4K 24 / 4K 25 / 4K 29.97 /4K 30 / 4K 50 /4K 59.94 /4K 60
- automatically resize, match aspect ratio and transcode the media files and the live inputs to match the output
- new codecs built-in
H264 AVC Intra 50 and AVC Intra 100 .mxf
H264 8 bit and 10 bit .mp4 / .mov / .avi / .mkv and transport stream ( 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 )
HEVC 8 bit and 10 bit .mp4 / .mov / .avi / .mkv and transport stream ( 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 )
XdCAM 35 and XdCAM 50 .mov and mxf
DNxHD 8 bit and 10 bit .mov and .mxf
DNxHR .mov and .mxf
Mpeg2 program stream and transport stream ( 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 )
DV .avi /.mov /.mxf and rawDV
DVCPRO .avi and .mov
DVCPRO HD .mov
|MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.0 [ 4 March 2019 ]|
MagicSoft Cleaner ver 1.2.0
- improves the compatibility with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- adds support for USB sound monitoring devices
|MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.7 [ 12 Dec 2018 ]|
MagicSoft Recorder ver 2.2.7
- improves the management of the setups involving multiple DeckLink Duo 2 or multiple DeckLink Quad 2 cards